Nov '15 Playlist

, ,


Another month, another period of stress. It's literally been like riding of a roller coaster, constantly changing from "Yay! Japan is so cool!" to "No! I want to go home!". Well, I think by now I should have gotten the hang of things and now I should be more focused on going to lives and actually making use of my time in Japan. This month's troubles have been eased by the likes of Adele, Silencyde, and a bunch of Christmas songs on the radio.

Singles:

  1. When We were Young by Adele
  2. 'I' Novel by Radwimps
  3. Sorry by Justin Bieber
  4. Sober by Selena Gomez
  5. Atmos by Silencyde
  6. Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay
  7. Lean On by Major Lazer ft MØ
  8. Pure Grinding by Aviccii
  9. Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Give It by Stars
  10. Hotline Bling by Drake

EPs:
  1. Day to Day by Straightener
  2. Four Pink Walls by Alessia Cara

Albums: 
  1. The Tragic Thrills by The Tragic Thrills