Jan '16 Playlist

, ,

A lot has been going on in my personal life. Things have subsided for now. This blog has always been a place of comfort for me. Writing a review about music or sharing what I've been listening to, makes me feel so accomplished and happy. So I'm going to do what makes me happy. Here's to 2016! Here's to happiness! And finally here's to another year of crazy musical adventures!

2016 has just started but so many things have happened in the world of music. Many loved artists have passed away and many scandals have broken out and many bands have disbanded. New trends are emerging, of which I'm most fascinated about how the Japanese music scene is shifting from idols to bands. What's 2016 going to bring to the table? I, for one, am excited to find out...

Albums:
  1. Sea and The Darkness by Galileo Galilei
  2. breath by Yutaka Hirasaka
  3. Ryouseibai by Gesu no Kiwami Otome
  4. Inochi no Katachi by Plenty
  5. Ordinary Landscape by re:plus

Singles:
  1. In My Room by Gorgeous War
  2. Parallel Sign by LAMA
  3. White Lies by ODESZA ft. Jenni Potts
  4. Yoru to Ashita no Record by Kukikodan
  5. My Type by SAINT MOTEL
  6. LA Story by Sammy Adams ft. Mike Posner